The Foodie Kit – Food Illustrations
Are you a foodie soul? Good news! I’ve cooked a lot of food graphics for your own recipes and design projects!
I cooked them slowly and carefully so every single ingredient can look its best on your plate. A little Hedgehog Cheff will also help you with that delicious recipe that you’d like to cook for your best friends.
Make people smile with your projects by using tasty and delicate food illustrations with vibrant colors and nice textures. Create your own menu, design nice food packaging or write and decorate the cooking book you always dreamed of!
This Foodie Kit is also perfect for stationery products, greeting cards, prints, fabrics, web elements for cooking blogs, banners for social media, and so much more.
Each illustration was hand painted with watercolors and coloured pencils.
THIS SET INCLUDES 94 different files in total:
All graphics are PNG files, 300 dpi, RGB, transparent background.
- 33 Ingredients Illustrations → Artichoke, 2 Avocados, Basil Leaves, Bread, Brocoli, Butter, 2 Carrots, Cheese, 2 Eggs, Eggplant, 2 Figs, Garlic, Green Beans, Green Pepper, 2 Lemons, Lettuce, Olive Oil, 2 Onions, Parsley Leaves, Potato, Red Cabbage, Red Pepper, Salt, Squash, Sugar, Tomato, Zucchini
- 15 Kitchenware Illustrations → 4 Cutting Boards variations, Cutlery (Fork, Spoon and Knife), Kitchen Knife, Plate, Pot, Spoon, 2 Wooden Forks variations, 2 Wooden Spoon variations, Kitchen Cloth.
- 5 Blackboards in different shapes → Rectangular, Circular, Oval, Wooden A-board, Horizontal without corners.
- 6 Combinations → 4 Blackboards with food decorations, 1 Drop Header, and 1 Wreath
- The Mini Cheff Kit (5 files) → Hedgehog dressed as a Cheff, Hedgehog without clothes, plus separated cheff elements (Hat’s Cheff + Neckerchief + Wooden Spoon).
- 6 Banners
Patterns (JPG files, 300 dpi, CMYK):
- 9 Digital Papers → (12 x 12 inches)
- 3 Master Tiles → in PDS file, with instructions to create the pattern with transparent background for your Photoshop Library.
Pre-made Invitations (PNG files, 300 dpi, RGB, transparent background):
- 12 Premade Invitation Cards → (5,2 x 7 inches) Just set a color background and add your texts.
BONUS! Printable Recipe Template. This template is a PDS file. You’ll be able to change the color of the background, add texts digitally, or print it in A4 size and write down your own recipes manually. Suggestion! You can also add some graphics of the ingredients you need to cook your dish. That will make it look more visual and cheerful.
*All files included are well organized in different folders, all inside a single ZIP file.
*Software Compatibility: Most photo editing software can open PNG and JPG files, but still, check your own software to confirm. For PDS files, Adobe Photoshop CS3 or newer is required.
*Basic Photoshop Knowledge Required.
*No fonts included in this product. The texts in the printable recipe template are rasterized.
Please, contact me if you have any enquiry, I’ll be happy to help.
2018 © Lisa’s Balcony