Morning Flowers – Graphics and Templates Set – A Wedding Design Kit
This Floral Set is designed to make your creative projects look romantic and elegant, specially Wedding Stationery. Also, perfect for: greeting cards, web images (content for your blog and social media), book covers, stationery goods, fabrics, clothes, etc.
Each illustration was hand painted with watercolours and coloured pencils.
These digital graphics may be used for digital and printing purposes.
THIS COLLECTION INCLUDES 76 files in total:
Graphics (PNG files, 300 dpi, RGB, transparent background):
- A Clipart Set → 22 Individual Elements + 8 Combinations (flowers, leaves, wreath, bouquets, etc.)
- Floral Numbers Set → All numbers from “0” to “9”
- Floral Alphabet Set → All letters from “A” to “Z”
Digital Papers (JPG files, 300 dpi, CMYK):
- 4 Digital Floral Papers → (30,48 cm x 30,48 cm = 12 x 12 inches)
- 1 Seamless Pattern → a PDS file, with instructions to create the floral pattern with transparent background for your Photoshop Library.
Templates (Layered PSD files, 300 dpi, CMYK):
- Save the date Card → (12 x 17,5 cm = 4,72 x 6,88 inches)
- Table Number Card → (10,5 x 14,9 cm = 4,13 x 5,86 inches)
- Table Names Card → (10,5 x 14,9 cm = 4,13 x 5,86 inches)
- Menu Card → (10,5 x 14,9 cm = 4,13 x 5,86 inches)
Templates are fully editable, you can change colours, fonts, texts and background. You can modify, add, delete, activate and deactivate layers as you need.
Fonts not included, but you may find the one I used here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/32938133/Audrey-FREE-FONT or even better, try other fonts and see what suits you better. Just have fun!
*All files included are well organized in different folders. Once you purchase this product you’ll be able to download 4 Zip files which contains all the files included.
*Software Compatibility: Most photo editing software can open PNG and JPG files, but still, check your own software to confirm. For PDS files, Adobe Photoshop CS3 or newer is required.
*Basic Photoshop Knowledge Required.
Please, contact me if you have any enquiry, I’ll be happy to help.
Find me on Instagram, where I share my creative process → @lisasbalcony
Thank you for your visit!
2017 © Lisa’s Balcony
Find me on social media!